An exploration of our Earth's ever-captivating fauna through musings on the bizarre side of Zoology, Cryptozoology, Paleontology, and Paleoanthropology

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Repost of Paleontological Articles from Laelaps


Beautiful artwork by John Conway
Science writer Brian Switek has a blog on the National Geographic website known as Laelaps. Mr. Switek has written several informative articles on evolution, paleontology, and natural history at this blog. I had planned to write several articles based off of information which I had read on his blog, but the busyness of high school activities and such has kept me behind on this. I have decided to share the links to some of my favorite articles of his, which I felt contained very interesting paleontological information, here instead.

 
 
 
 Maiasaura Milk? – Phenomena: Laelaps
(I wanted to add that I had previously speculated that dinosaurs may have fed their young with a milk like substance and I was thus very excited to learn that this may have been possible)
This beautiful artwork is by Luis Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment with your thoughts regarding this post! Please refrain from crude behavior such as name calling, making false claims, or using inappropiate language.